Products will be delivered to the customer’s location within 28 days from the date of receiving confirmation of the payment.
The customer is eligible to return the e-bike within 7 days of receiving it. If the reason for return is defective/damaged products/components, the customer is eligible for a free exchange or a 100% refund if on the condition that it was due to mishandling by GoZero or its logistics partners. In all other cases, the customer will be charged a convenience fee of Rs. 1000, over and above any charges that they may be liable for if the product/components were found to be damaged by the customer.
The refund process will begin within a week after proper documentation is submitted and the refund will be provided in 14 days.
Every e-bike that is manufactured by GoZero Mobility Pvt. Ltd. and sold by any of its authorized dealers is eligible for warranty claims with terms listed as below:
- Gozero Mobility Pvt. Ltd. undertakes to either repair or replace (whichever is necessary) only such parts (not the entire assembly) “Free of Charge” during a period of 1 years or running of 3000 km, whichever is earlier from the date of sale, if and only if it is revealed upon their inspection, that they have failed due to manufacturing defect(s) through their Authorized outlets.
- Customer must produce the e-bike along with the invoice to any of the Authorized Service Outlets, enabling them to verify and furnish proper details.
- Gozero Mobility Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to make any modification or improvement in design or to add any improvement on its e-bikes at any time, without prior notice and without obligation to install the same on an e-bike previously supplied or sold. Replacement of the vehicle is not warranted. Also, the condition of this warranty is subjected to alteration without any notice.
- Warranty is deemed void/not applicable in the following cases:
- normal maintenance operations like brake and gear adjustments
- vehicle failure due to misuse, improper lubrication, overloading, lack of maintenance and accidents
- parts subjected to wear and tear like tires, tubes, brake shoes, chain crank, freewheel, fork fitting and chains
- subjective feeling of hard/soft operation of front shock absorbers
- painted parts (except in cases of blistering, chipping and flaking of the colour); the final authority is for the decision will be made by the company
- chrome-plated parts (except in cases of peeling off of the chrome film) – as they are likely to catch rust in areas of high humidity or acidic environment or due to plain neglect
- repairs conducted by unauthorized servicemen or workshops.
|Battery||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years|
|Motor||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Frame||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Fork||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Head Lights||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Connectors||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Controllers||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|E-brakes||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Tail Lights||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Display||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Wheels||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|Wires||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months|
|No Warranty on Tyres, Tubes, Brake Pads and Gear Wires|
Cancellation of orders will entail a cancellation fee of Rs. 1000 and a full refund of the paid amount.